1) I’m travelling to Nigeria November 19th and come home on December 4th. More info to come, I promise.
2) Someone has graciously offered to fund the entire trip, but I cannot figure out how to ask them to reimburse me for the $226 in shots I recieved two weeks ago.
3) My thumb looks a lot worse now then when I took the photo below. I’ll spare you.
4) I’m moving to a new apartment soon, so this may be the last you hear from me for a bit.
5) Typing is quite difficult thanks to the ogre who calls itself my thumb, so if you were expecting a long email or something from me, it may have to wait. I easily get frustrated with typing these days.
6) God is still abundantly good, and ever merciful; just in case you were wondering.